06.02.2018Opportunity for schools, kindergartens, municipalities and town halls to apply for projects
Ministry of Environment and Water and the Enterprise for Management of Environmental Protection Activities
invites you to participate in
CLEAN ENVIRONMENT NATIONAL CAMPAIGN - 2018
and apply on the topic:
"I LOVE NATURE - AND I AM IN"
Who can apply?
Eligible beneficiaries of the competition are municipalities, town halls, schools, kindergartens and Centers for Personal Development Support/ United Children's Complexes.
The funds for the upcoming Campaign will be allocated as follows:
1. For projects of municipalities and town halls up to BGN 10,000 incl. VAT with a total value of BGN 2 300 000;
2. For projects of schools, kindergartens and CPDS / UCC up to BGN 5,000 incl. VAT with a total value of BGN 1,200,000.
Deadline for application
The deadline for submission of projects is as follows:
- Schools, Kindergartens and Centers for Personal Development Support/ United Children's Complexes.- 16.02.2018;
- Municipalities and town halls - 02.03.2018
The announced competition is a very good opportunity for schools and kindergartens as well as for municipalities and town halls, as:
- the application forms are simplified, as well as the accountability itself.
- the funds allocated will finance a large number of projects;
- project funds, albeit relatively small, cover costs that cannot be covered by most other donors: landscaping costs, sports equipment, open-air playgrounds, eco-tourism, etc.
Amalipe Center will provide free assistance to schools from the network "Every student will be a winner" in the preparation of projects!