Amalipe Center Newsletter for April and May 2018
In Amalipe newsletter for April and May 2018, you will find information about:
April 8th –International Roma day becoming the Day of Roma awakening
National institutions and embassies celebrated the International Roma Day
Sunny Barcelona gathered Roma women from whole Europe for the Second International Roma Women Congress
Fifteen ambassadors discussed the Roma integration.
REF announced the Roma student scholarship competition: Deadline is 15 May
The European Commission approved the Civil Society Monitoring Report on the Implementation of the National Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria for Roma Integration
Roma teachers discussed the development of school education with Minister Valchev and Deputy Minister Sacheva
When “We Succeed Together” or the first school camp held under the project “Together we find solutions”
Key messages from The state of Roma educational integration: from the innovative model to the innovative school Conference
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in March 2018
In the edition of our newsletter for March 2018 you will find:
- Trainings for active parents from Northern and Southern Bulgaria were held within Every student will be a winner Project
- Center Amalipe held training for active volunteers in Etropole and Novi Pazar
- Kick off meeting within the Young Voices for social inclusion of Roma women Project
- Deputy Head of the German Embassy, Mr. York Schuegraf visited Center Amalipe
- Local authorities, educational institutions and NGOs together for the success of every child
and other interesting topics.
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in February 2018
In our edition for February 2018 readers will find out information about:
- Community development centers celebrated 14 february
- Ambassador for the day: a contest of the British Embassy
- The Integrated Procedure “Socio-Economic Integration ...”: What’s next to Component 1?
- Amalipe Center became a partner in the national campaign to prevent human trafficking for labour exploatation
and other interesting news and events, happened during the month.
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in January 2018
In the newsletter of Amalipe Center for January 2018 you will be immersed in the atmosphere of the Roma New Year - Vasilitsa. See which institutions opened their doors and hearts for the little survakari. And more...
- We remember the victims of the Holocaust;
- The Istanbul Convention - Truth and Propaganda;
- The World Bank Global Education Report;
Amalipe newsletter for November - December 2017
In our edition for November and December, you will see Amalipe Center celebrating the day of tolerance, initiatives in connection with November 1; and also...
- "Why Secondary Education" Competition;
- Final conferences on partner projects in Athens, Brussels and Barcelona - results and best practices;
and many other interesting news.
Amalipe Center newsletter for september 2017
In our September edition, you will read how schools included in the Amalipe Center network welcomed the new academic year; who are the students supported under the Equal Chance Program and what strategic meetings were made by representatives of Roma organizations.
Amalipe Center newsletter for october 2017
In our October edition see how proud we are with our Roma origin, and how we celebrated the days of Roma pride; we will meet you with Commissioner Vera Jourova and the new executive agency OPSESG; You will also find interesting news on trainings and what is the situation in Catalonia, after the terrorist attack.
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in July - August 2017
In our July-August newsletter edition, you will read how leading NGOs discuss Roma integration polices with Prime Minister Borisov, which organizations are involved in the Central European University project Roma Civil Monitoring, as well as who participated in the round table on Roma integration, held on July 12, and its conclusions.
Amalipe newsletter for may-june 2017
The newsletter provides information about the 14th edition of the Children's Roma Open Heart Festival, about the political figures and diplomats, who supported the educational integration of children from small settlements. What operations does OPSESG plan by the end of 2017 and how to fund educational initiatives. Why Amalipe opposes the announcement of Valeri Simeonov as Chair of the NCCEII and many other interesting news.
Amalipe Newsletter for april 2017
In the April edition of the Amalipe newsletter you will read about April 8 - the International Roma Day, how to apply for the Roma Education Fund program, how the School of Tolerance gathered 200 students, involved in the project "Every Student Will Be a winner" during the organized green school in Sliven and many other interesting events.