Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in March 2017
In the Newsletter for March, you will read which concepts on the Integrated Procedure for Supporting the Implementation of Municipal Roma Integration Plans have been approved and what is to come in the future; Which officials visited the organization\'s office in Veliko Tarnovo and what campaigns and trainings were conducted.
Newsletter - May 2016
In our newsletter for May you will find information about the activity of the Centers for Community Development, created by Center "Amalipe", as well as for initiatives of the schools involved in the project "Each student will be excellent student" and you will meet Mitko from the village of Aprilovo, who is a scholar within the Equal chance program.
Newsletter Center "Amalipe" 03/2016
Be a volunteer at the Roma Children Festival "Open Heart"
Integrated operation that will support the implementation of municipal plans for Roma integration was discussed
Early marriages in Veliko Tarnovo already exceptions
The Bulgarian teachers unit organized a conference on educational integration
Amalipe team had a meeting with an American human rights activist
Introducing the students supported by Amalipe during the first school term
Third partner meeting within the "LAD - Language for the prevention of school failure" Project
Being a student in Valchi Dol
International conference "Training in acquiring life skills and financial literacy in Bulgaria and Europe"
Book of reports of the Second National Scientific -Practical Conference "Intercultural education as a means of reducing the
dropout of Roma children from school" - printed out
"United against tuberculosis"
Sylvester Marinov:"The school makes one a human"
Newsletter Center Amalipe 02/2016
Here is the newsletter of Center Amalipe for February. You will find information about campaigns and activities of the organization, as well as news about upcoming events.
Guatemala: days before the end of 13th Baktun
In late November and early December, when thousands of tourists made reservations for Southern Mexico and Guatemala, hoping to see the end of the world, predicted of the Mayan in their country, representatives of Amalipe and 6 organizations from Macedonia visited Guatemala . The visit was organized by the Centre for Equality and Health System Study(Centro de Estudios para la Equidad y Governanza en los Sistemas de Salud - CEGSS) in Guatemala and the "Open Society Institute" - New York. It was not part of the flourishing tourist industry related to the end of the world expectations "appointed" for December 21 2012. We visited Guatemala looking not to the past of the ancient Maya, but to their descendants’ presence; we did not expect the end of the world, we saw how the community monitoring of health services in indigenous communities at a grass-root level is and will continue to be made.
Monthly newsletter Center Amalipe - May - June / 2012
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Accent: National strategy for Roma integration
-Hearing On M&E Of The National Roma Integration Strategies Took Place in Brussels
-Ministers, Governors and Roma Organizations discussed the Implementation of the National Roma Strategy
-Center Amalipe participated in a round table on assessment of the National Roma Integration Strategies in Prague
-The European Commission organized a meeting “Assessment of the Use of EU Funds for the National Strategies for Roma Integration”
-NGO workshop on Advocating Comprehensive National Roma Integration Strategies took place in Budapest
-Volunteers at K7 Club - Veliko Tarnovo break records and fight AIDS with the largest patchwork Installation
-International Anti-Drug Day sparked an Anti-AIDS campaign in Veliko Tarnovo
-Amalipe welcomed representatives of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
-Literacy Course for adults started in Levski
-Community Moderators from Bulgaria visited the Center for Community Development in Targu Mures, Romania
-We Live in a cleaner Bulgaria
-A coordination meeting under the project “To touch the untouchables, combating traditional and new anti-Roma stereotypes”
-A work-meeting on “Promoting social inclusion of Roma young people in marginalized rural communities” Project
-A conference on “Media and Advocacy” was held in Pomorie
-International conference “Against the Forced Marriages”
-The Employment Agency announced a contest
-Rom-up! : Roma Inclusion through quality and successful educational practices
-Тeachers from the Professional Higschool in Techniques and Light Industry in Omurtag were trained how to work with Roma pupils and took part in the “Let's Clean Bulgaria For 1 Day” Campaign.
-The Board of Education and Science to the President's Administration held Its first meeting
-“Vasil Levski” Elementary School, Karadzhovo celebrated the Day of the Salonika Slavic brothers apostles Cyril and Methodius
-Sharing of good practices on “Reducing of Roma Children Drop-out” Project
-The School 2011/2012 year has finished
-Analysis of Health care Reform and its Impact on the Roma Community in Bulgaria May-June , 2012
-St. George's Day / Hederlesi
-Ninth Children Roma Festival “Open Heart”
Monthly newsletter Center Amalipe - 04/2012
Day of Commitment, Day of Commemoration and Hope
- Partner Meeting on the Speak UP! Project Took Place in Brussels
- A Study Trip in Brussels Took Place with Amalipe’s Participation. Why is it Necessary to reform European Agricultural Policy Now?
- 4 Rural Communities Have Been Selected Within the “Promoting Social Inclusion of Young People in Marginalized Rural Roma Communities” Project
- The International Earth Day Celebrated in Novi Pazar
- Informational Meeting on the RMUSP Scholarships was Held in Byala Slatina
- CEICPEM Session
- Up Coming Under OP Human Resources Development
- The Strategic Part of the National Development Program Bulgaria 2020 has Been Discussed
- Roundtable on “National Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria to Integrate the Roma” (2012-2020)
- The Committee on Education Passes the School Law at First Reading
- Amalipe is Presented in the Euronews Video-report Reaching Out to Europe's Roma
-Deputy Minister Milena Damyanova Visits the Students from the School “Vasil Levski” in the Village of Karadzhovo
- The Educational Team of Amalipe met with the Directors of “America for Bulgaria”
-Analysis of Health care Reform and its Impact on the Roma Community in Bulgaria April , 2012
Monthly newsletter Center Amalipe - 02/2012
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
-The French Ambassador HE Philippe Autié visited Center Amalipe
-Meeting of US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton with Roma Activists
-Roma and Bulgarian Collected and Dispatched Relief to the People in Flooded Areas and the Village of Biser
-National Anti-aids Campaign 'Prezervatiraj se!' (Use condom!!!) in Veliko Tarnovo and Pavlikeni
-February 21 – International Mother Tongue Day
-Celebrating of February 14 and St. Valentine's or St. Triphon Zarezan
-Center Amalipe Donates Computers to Schools, NGOs and Community Development Centers
-Information about 'Promoting Social Inclusion of Young People in Marginalized Rural Roma Communities' Project
-The National Roma Integration Strategy has been Approved
-Representatives of the European Commission and Roma NGOs Discussed the National Strategy for Roma Integration and how it relates to the Utilization of EU Funds.
-Public Information Event for New Strategic Documents
-Center Amalipe Participated in a Conference on Scaling up action for Roma health in Serbia and beyond in Belgrade, Serbia, 28–29th February 2012
-Working Draft Version of the Pre-school and School Education Law has been released
-Round Table for Discussion of the Draft of Pre-school and School Education Law
-Ministry of Education Announced Call for Proposals under Grant Scheme Literacy Services for Adult People
-A Discussion on CEICPEM Plan for 2012
-Workshop with Mentoring Teachers
-A school in Dzhurovo Launches a Project under SUCCESS Programme
-The School in Straldzha has a Star Alley
-Analysis of Health care Reform and its Impact on the Roma Community in Bulgaria February, 2012
-Center Amalipe Holds Campaign for the Prevention of Tuberculosis in the Village of Daskot
Monthly newsletter Center Amalipe - 01/2012
Table of contents:
- Second international meeting
- For Another Year Center Amalipe Celebrated The Roma New Year "Vassilitsa”.
- Health Does Not Start Tomorrow! Our Health - Our Personal Responsibility!
- Walk Up To 'Misheva Cheshma' In Peshtera
- Community Moderators Participated In The Cleaning Of The Heavy Snow In Etropole
- Cleaning Campaign In The Roma The Neighborhood In Novi Pazar
- Celebrating The Midwives Day
- What Happens With The National Roma Integration Strategy In January?
- Conference On Monitoring Of The Roma Strategy
- The Cohesion Policy And Bulgaria In The Next Programming Period
- UN Launches Monitoring Project Of Healthcare Section Within The National Strategy On Roma Integration
- Mobile Technology For Free Gynecological Examinations
- Meys Discusses Future Operation For Establishment Of Unified Information System Tracking - School Dropout Rate
- Roma In Our Country Suffer Because Of The Crisis As The Other Groups Of Society
- The Travelling Exhibition My Dream Of The Roma And Bulgaria Today
- Our School Was Host Of The Travelling Exhibition My Dream Of The Roma And Bulgaria Today
- The Travelling Exhibition Stop At Elementary School Georgi Sava Rakovski Village Of Golyamo Novo
- My Dream Of The Roma And Bulgaria Today
- Following The Strain Of Our Consciousness!
- Progress Report On Reducing The Dropout Rate Of Roma Children From School
- Teachers From Omutrtag Will Develop Individual Work Plan For Each Child At Risk Of Dropping Out
- Analysis of health care reform and their impact on the Roma community in Bulgaria January, 2012
Monthly newsletter Center Amalipe - December 2011
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
•"BE INFORMED, TO NOT BE HIV INFECTED! "MARKED THE WORLD AIDS DAY IN VELIKO TARNOVO. CIEDT AMALIPE COMMEMORATES THE WORLD DAY FOR COMBATTING AIDS
•START OF THE FIRST ACTIVITIES UNDER "TO TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE: COMBATING TRADITIONAL AND NEW ANTI-ROMA STEREOTYPES" PROJECT
•"LET'S CLEAN AROUND US"
•YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THREE VILLAGES HELD CHARITY CONCERTS FOR KIDS FROM THE LOCAL KINDER GARDENS FOR CHRISTMAS
•TRAINING ON PREPARATION OF THE PROJECT PROPOSALS UNDER OP RHR
•INTERNATIONAL MEETING STARTED A PROJECT FOR ROMA EMPLOYMENT IN RURAL AREAS
•TEAM BUILDING OF CENTER AMALIPE WAS HELD IN KMETOVTSI
•NORWEGIAN FINANCIAL MECHANISM DISCUSSES ROMA INTEGRATION
•THE NUMBER OF ROMA LABOR MEDIATORS WILL INCREASE
•THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS ADOPTED THE NATIONAL STRATEGY FOR ROMA INTEGRATION
•UPDATED LIST OF PROTECTED SCHOOLS
•TRAINING OF TRAINERS ON SEXUAL AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH - TOOK PLACE IN ANKARA
•A COULOURFUL WORLD AT IVAN VAZOV SECONDARY COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL
•5 0 -T H ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF N. Y. VAPTSAROV PRIMARY SCHOOL IN NOVI PAZAR
•CHRISTMAS SPIRIT IN "VASIL LEVSKI" PRIMARY SCHOOL SMOLYANOVTSI •SCHOOLS WORKING UNDER THE PROJECT "DECREASING THE DROPOUT RATE OF ROMA CHILDREN " WISH YOU - "LET THIS YEAR ALL WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE! LET IT BRING MUCH LOVE AND KINDNESS!"
•ANALYSIS OF HEALTH CARE REFORM AND THEIR IMPACT ON THE ROMA COMMUNITY IN BULGARIA-DECEMBER, 2011
•THE NUMBER OF HIV POSITIVE PEOPLE IN BULGARIA IS GROWING EVERY YEAR
•WE CONTINUE THE FIGHT WITH TUBERCULOSIS