Newsletter of Amalipe Center for January 2019
Accents of the newsletter:
page 2 | Letter to the Minister of Defensen
pages 4-5 | Children from different ethnic groups visited ministries and embassies on the occasion of the Roma New Year - Vasilitsa
pages 8-9 | The Civil society monitoring report on implementation of the national Roma integration strategies in Bulgaria is available in Bulgarian
pages 10 | Educational mediators and psychologists at Amalipe Center conducted a series of lectures on “Children’s education and behavior”
pages 11-12 | Teaching about the Holocaust and Social Justice
pages 12-13 | Representatives of Center Amalipe visited RARE partners in Slovakia
pages 19-24 | Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev took part in the National Forum of the Board of Principals for Intercultural Education, organized by Amalipe Center
Download the newsletter here.
Newsletter of Amalipe Center for November - December 2018
Accents of the newsletter:
The sixth national meeting of student parliaments was held in Sliven
The Socio-Economic Integration Projects have been approved ...
Bulgarian Deputy PM Valery Simeonov finally resigned!
Additional funds for working with vulnerable groups will be provided to secondary schools as well
Trainings with parents were held in Shumen
Mission possible: joint training for parents and teachers from the Municipality of Gabrovo
Amalipe Center held a training to over 40 educational mediators together with Regional Department of Education - Vratsa
Amalipe Center held a training “New approaches for Roma Inclusion on the labor market”
Community Development Center in Byala Slatina hosted a training “Career orientation and job application”
Moderators from Center Amalipe celebrated the Day of Tolerance
Teachers from all over the country participated in training on “Ethnic Folklore - Roma Folklore” in the village of Arbanasi
Amalipe Center Announces National Student Competition “From Hate Speech to Happy Speech”
Center Amalipe held 18 trainings to pedagogical specialists under the Every student will be a winner training program
Amalipe Center held a training with educational mediators
Information concerning school principals and principals of kindergartens receiving funding for working with pupils from vulnerable groups
Download the whole newsletter from here.
Newsletter of Amalipe Center for October 2018
Accents of the newsletter for October 2018:
Community Development Centers marked Roma pride - Day of Roma Pride and Culture
Еducational mediators from the Veliko Tarnovo District celebrated “Roma Pride” - Day of Roma Pride and culture.
MES approved projects for working with parents
Resignation of Deputy Prime Minister Simeonov!
Important victory of Roma and pro-Roma civil society in Bulgaria
Delegated school budgets in 2019
Municipality of A ntonovo cut the fees for attending kindergarten.
Amalipe Center was awarded in the Shared Change Competition
Amalipe Center organized regional meetings with school prinicpals under the project “Every student will be a winner”
Download the newsletter from here.
Newsletter of Amalipe Center for September 2018
Accents of the newsletter of the organization for September 2018:
The new academic year: hopes and challenges facing schools.
The Center announced the results of its annual competition for educational integration projects
Call for scholarship applicati ons in support of Roma students.
Municipality of Antonovo cut the fees for attending kindergarten.
Amalipe Center continue conducting workshops with parents within the BG05M2OP001-3.002-
0050-C01 Together we fi nd solutions Project.
Center Amalipe approved students to participate in the Equal Opportunity Program - access to secondary education for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Meeting of the Minister of Education with school principals from Sliven district.
Center “Amalipe” together with the “SIRAK” Foundation Sofi a supported children in need.
Download the newsletter from here.
Amalipe Center Newsletter for July and August 2018
Accents in the newsletter of Amalipe Center for July and August 2018:
- Blagoevgrad and Gabrovo - The Two Faces of Desegregati on or Whether Sisyphus Could Turn the Stone from a Burden into a Leverage;
- Additional means to those working with children and students from vulnerable groups: how to use them?
- Free transportati on for high school students
- Trust for Social Achievement Foundati on is launching a call for scholarship applications in support of Roma students enrolled in medical studies for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Educati onal mediators and psychologists at Amalipe Center conducted a series of lectures on “Motivation for Learning”
- The scholars of the “Equal Chance” Program finish the academic year with very good success
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in June 2018
Accents in the newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in June:
- Horo of tolerance was danced for the 15 consecutive year in Veliko Tarnovo during the 15th Open heart Roma children festival
- Which was the Roma event in the program of Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU: article by Deyan Kolev
- The Ombudsman Maya Manolova launched a NO Kindergarten Fees Campaign
- Devora Stancheva presented the Every Student Will be a Winner Project at a meeting in Brussels
- The School at the sea 2018 adventure or the emotions of the first summer camp, held within the Together we find solutions Project...
and many other interesting news about the activity of the organization.
Amalipe Center Newsletter for April and May 2018
In Amalipe newsletter for April and May 2018, you will find information about:
April 8th –International Roma day becoming the Day of Roma awakening
National institutions and embassies celebrated the International Roma Day
Sunny Barcelona gathered Roma women from whole Europe for the Second International Roma Women Congress
Fifteen ambassadors discussed the Roma integration.
REF announced the Roma student scholarship competition: Deadline is 15 May
The European Commission approved the Civil Society Monitoring Report on the Implementation of the National Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria for Roma Integration
Roma teachers discussed the development of school education with Minister Valchev and Deputy Minister Sacheva
When “We Succeed Together” or the first school camp held under the project “Together we find solutions”
Key messages from The state of Roma educational integration: from the innovative model to the innovative school Conference
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in March 2018
In the edition of our newsletter for March 2018 you will find:
- Trainings for active parents from Northern and Southern Bulgaria were held within Every student will be a winner Project
- Center Amalipe held training for active volunteers in Etropole and Novi Pazar
- Kick off meeting within the Young Voices for social inclusion of Roma women Project
- Deputy Head of the German Embassy, Mr. York Schuegraf visited Center Amalipe
- Local authorities, educational institutions and NGOs together for the success of every child
and other interesting topics.
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in February 2018
In our edition for February 2018 readers will find out information about:
- Community development centers celebrated 14 february
- Ambassador for the day: a contest of the British Embassy
- The Integrated Procedure “Socio-Economic Integration ...”: What’s next to Component 1?
- Amalipe Center became a partner in the national campaign to prevent human trafficking for labour exploatation
and other interesting news and events, happened during the month.
Newsletter of the activities of Amalipe Center in January 2018
In the newsletter of Amalipe Center for January 2018 you will be immersed in the atmosphere of the Roma New Year - Vasilitsa. See which institutions opened their doors and hearts for the little survakari. And more...
- We remember the victims of the Holocaust;
- The Istanbul Convention - Truth and Propaganda;
- The World Bank Global Education Report;