The overall objective of the project is to establish sustainable mechanism for monitoring and evaluation the official policy towards Roma inclusion (especially in the field of education and administration) and to advocate for fostering Roma integration and converting Roma community into real subject of this policy.
Specific objectives and main problems to be addressed:
1. Creation of successful model for Roma monitoring of the implementation of the Framework Program for Equal Integration of Roma in Bulgarian Society and the related policies for Roma integration
2. Elaboration of proposal for amelioration the implementation of the Framework Program implementation (with its components, Action Plan and PHARE project)
3. Organizing advocacy campaign for incorporating Roma integration points within the Operational programs and other documents that regulate the absorbtion of EU funds in Bulgaria
4. Foastering networking and cooperation of Roma NGOs all over Bulgaria
5. Establishing contacts and relationships with Roma organizations and leaders from neighboring countries.
The project is imlemented fron January 2005 to March 2009